Logo

Logo
His Renown Photography

06 June 2009

Celebrating Volunteers!!!

As I have been spending time in Florida making contacts with churches and looking into some student ministry openings... I have had the AMAZING opportunity to stay with my SWEET friends Greg (the Gal) Harford and her husband Larry and their housemate Paul.
Greg works for the Florida Conference of the United Methodist Church doing Disaster Recovery Ministry. It is AWE inspiring to see her and her co-workers go at it... be it at a training, as they plan to go into action in a recently (or not so recently) effected area... or as they did most recently CELEBRATE those who selflessly give of their time and their talents to reach out (to others) and reach up (to God) to be the hands and feet of recovery in devastated areas.
It was awesome to hear the stories of humble heart-ed people. To meet some pretty sweet people who use the gifts and talents they have and are taking the time to be trained and learn new skills to bless others... So I heard stories, saw pictures... and became part of the background to capture their celebration in pictures... here are a FEW of the 200 I took... yeah know...if you ask me to capture...I will capture!
ENJOY!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment